Thank you for using Jolen Creme Bleach!
If you are using Jolen Creme Bleach for the first time, you should apply to a small area of your inner arm. After 10 minutes, wash with cold water and continue to watch after 24 hours. If there is no redness or irritation after 24 hours, continue using on large area. If there are signs of to much irritation, you should discontinue use of the product.
Directions for Use
1. Wash the area to be bleached with soap and cold water, then pat dry. Using the spatula to fill the mixing cup with accelerator powder. Clean the spatula and contine to fill the mixing cup with creme. The best ratio is 1 powder : 3 creme. Mix the powder and creme thoroughly.
2. Apply mixture with spatula to the area to be bleached, try to cover the entire surface of the hair. With eyebrows, you should apply cream in the opposite direction of hair growth.
3. Wait 5 minutes and remove with spatula. If hair is not completely bleached, reapply the mixture for another 5 to 10 minutes.
4. When the color of the hair was bleached as desired, wash area with cold water.
If you want to bleach the hair on large areas such as arms or legs, to save money you just need to mix enough mixture for one side. After finishing one side, use spatula to move the mixture to the other arms/ legs.
Storage instructions for Jolen Creme Bleach
Always tighten cream jar and accelerator powder tube after use. Do not leave in the bathroom as the humidity is very high. The climate in Vietnam is very hot & humid, it is best to store the powder tube in a zipper bag (included).
– You should use Jolen Creme Bleach within 12 months after opening (Period After Opening 12 months).
– If your hairs to be bleached are quite dark/ thick, you can mix 1 powder: 2 creams to get better results.
– Do not use Jolen Creme Bleach after a sauna or hot bath. Because at this time the skin becomes sensitive, leading to irritation.
– Do not use if your skin is scratched or has an open wound.
– Do not use too close to eyes and sensitive areas. If using Jolen to lighten the brow area, do not let the mixture get into your eyes. If contact occurs, immediately wash thoroughly with cold water several times.
– You should keep the skin from direct sunlight for 24 hours after bleached.
– After use, the mixture should not be put back into the jar or tube.
– Keep out of reach of small children.
– It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers to use this product.